Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Chillin'

My idea of chillln' is sitting in a lounge chair with a Pina Colada in hand and a cabana boy nearby for putting the lotion on my back but if you're from points north this might be your idea of chillin'.  Brrrr, I don't think I could ever sit on the ice waiting for a fish to bite.  Maybe after a couple Pina Coladas you could drag my sorry butt out there but you'd have to pull really hard and by couple I mean couple dozen.  With that said, I have to admit it's an adorable stamp.  AND I think I can torment friends and relatives with this card by pointing out the temperature here in Florida is 70ish.  Wonder how long they'll stay my friends?

This was made for the Cat's Pajamas TCPTUES142 color challenge to use red, black, yellow, and kraft or white.


don't forget the inside


Here's the deets:
stamp - The Cat's Pajamas "Just Chillin'"
ink - Memento Tuxedo Black on outside; SU Soft Suede on inside
paper - Stampin' Up Kraft cs; Unknown black cs; Basic Grey "June Bug" dp
miscellaneous - charm, copics, SU library clip; SU corner punch; SU hemp twine;  SU So Saffron ribbon; SU Kraft button; Snow Writer; Gelly Roll pen; stickles; nesties Labels 2

Here's the challenges:
Sweet Stop #115 - sketch (it's last week's)
Crazy CCH#50 - Buttons
Wild Orchid #15 - Let's Get Sentimental
Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Winter Blast
Fab N Funky #56 - Animal Magic
Paper Play week 3 - Back to Black
Wee Memories #70 - Anything Creations Goes
Paper Cutz #75 - It's Your choice

Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back again.  Before you leave click on the pink ribbon to help fund mammograms.

12 comments:

  1. How adorable! Cute image. My husband used to do ice fishing and he loved it! Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red plaid is perfect for an icy image!! You go girl! I love what you've been up to lately. Florida must agree with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so cute but definitely the opposite of what you would be doing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the colour combo, thanks for joining us at fab n funky this week, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore that tartan paper... fab card.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our Back to Black Challenge. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! I love the details!
    Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are reminding me that i have a bunch of TCP stamps that i need to ink up! this is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa - the red plaid alone does it for me. Add the cute image and your lush colouring and you get an utter perfection!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute! Love the papers too! Thanks for joining the PaperPlay Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, Chris! I like your idea of a vacation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo Hoo! I just saw that you were in the Top Three at Paper Play "Back to Black" challenge! Congrats, Chris on your lovely card! Love that DP!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin