Thursday, February 3, 2011

What No Candy!?

If this guy shows up looking for your teenage daughter, DO NOT, I repeat, do not open the door He may look sweet and innocent but I know those wiley penguins he hangs around with and they are up to no good

And really, where's the candy?  He's got the flowers and balloons, where's the candy.  I'd rather have a big old whopping box of chocolates.  In years past I informed my hubby, he better be getting me a big, expensive box of goodies and they better be in a pretty box, that is if he wanted to be my valentine, that's what he needed to do.  Since Petey here isn't carrying the good stuff I added a box with a bow charm instead of a heart charm.  If you're not a candy eater you can pretend there's a nice piece of jewelry in it.



don't forget the inside





Here's the deets:
stamp - The Cat's Pajama's "Got Love"
ink - Inkadinkado black chalk; Ranger Tattered Rose; Versafine toffee
paper - Best Occasions pink cs base; MFT pink cs mats; Bo Bunny dp; scrap black cs for mat
miscellaneous - copics;  stickles; Divine twine; charm; doodlebug button; The Cat's Pajama's "Icing", "Apron Border" and "Hearts Trio" Cut-Ups; white gel



Here's the challenges:
The Cat's Pajamas TCPTUES144 - sketch
Simon Says - Love Is In the Air
City Crafter #42 - All You Need Is Love
Wild Orchid #16 - Love is...
Splitcoast Stampser Fan Club

Thanks for visiting, I always enjoy reading your comments so thanks you for taking the time.  I hope you'll come back again.

10 comments:

  1. ....yep...I remember those little %#&*!!! They did show up at my door wanting to date my daughters...thank goodness my girls wized up and dumped their butts!! Now how bout sharing the dark choc with me?...or...any pinot grigio in those balloons....???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a truly cute card ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so purty, Chris! Love how you used the borders for the horizontal parts of the sketch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beware of penguins bearing gifts!!! But he is so cute Chris!!! Love this card - love the hearts on the inside of the card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the swirly borders along the right:) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card.. That image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfectly darling! thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ouh is this cute or what?! Looove this Chris!!! Especially that fainted penguin smirkingly lurking on the inside lol awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin