Friday, March 25, 2011

Hey Chickie!


You can click on the photo to enlarge
  
Happy Spring!  Has it sprung in your neck of the woods or are you getting cabin fever.  Well if it hasn't come yet just get your hands on some of this K & Co. designer paper.  They've got a few pads out with beautiful and cheery flower papers in them.  Watch out though, it'll be hard to keep from buying them all, don't ask me how I know. 








don't forget the inside



Here's the deets:

stamp - My Favorite Things "One Sweet Chick"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"; Stampin' Up "Pretty in Pink"
paper - My Favorite Things "Banana Split" cs; My Favorite Things "Bubble Gum" cs;  K & Co. "Spring Blossoms" dp; Cosmo Cricket "DeLovely" dp for paper piecing the dress and egg shell
miscellaneous - copics; stickles; charm; riboon; lace; button' Creative Memories paper flower; Prima Flowers; mini brads; burlap twine; Glossy Accents on shoes and heart; Queen & Co. pearls; liquid pearl; SU Corner punch; My Favorite Things die-namics "Dizzy Doily" die; My Favorite Things Die-namics Polka Dot Greetings Die & Stamp Set Duo; Nesties circle die

Here's the challenges:
Crafty Ho - Sketch
Stamps R Us - Springtime
Whoopsie Daisy - Easter Time
Shabby Tea Room week 54 - Bingo Punch, Flowers and Gems also Punch, Buttons and Brads (if I had thought to emboss I would have had the whole card!, maybe next time)
Wild Orchid #19 - Dieing to Punch It Out
Stamp with Fun #103 - Spring
Delightful Sketches -  Pastels and Ribbons

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back frequently.  Your visits and comments make my day.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and colourful card! Love the lace and that die-cut and you have chosen the cutest image. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I love the pretty papers. Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love this image and the charm is so sweet! So glad you could play along with us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable hun! What a pretty card and love all the fun bright colors! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute!!! very springy!! :)

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really sweet card. Your coloring along with the paper are a perfect combination. The pearls on the border are a nice touch too. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet creation! I love the paper - gorgeous! I also love how you used the liquid pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin