Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy 200th Birthday!

WOW!  The Color Throwdown is celebrating.  They posted their 200th challenge.  Congratulations guys, you have a fabulous design team and even though I don't play every week I do stop over to drool over the gorgeous creations the talented team has made.  Thank you for all the inspiration.















Here's the deets:
stamp - Imaginisce "A Shore Thing Collection - Flip Flops"
ink - Stampin' UP "Certainly Celery", "Pink Passion", "Pumpkin Pie" and "Tempting Turquoise"
paper - Stampin' Up "Certainly Celery" and "Chocolate Chip" card stock; Imaginisce "Summer Cool - Banana Flip Flop" dsp
miscellaneous - green cord; flip flop charm; Spellbinder's "Label One" die; bling; EK Success "Beach" border punch; machine stitching

Here's the challenges:
the Color Throwdown CTD200 - Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise
CASE Study #99 - card by Kristi Lockart
Simply Create Too #17 - Summer/vacation
CRAFT #163 - Summertime
Fab N Funky - #129 - Summer Holiday

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

7 comments:

  1. I love flip flops! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The flip flop image is perfect for these colors. Thanks for joining us for our 200th CTD celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is TOO CUTE!!!! LOVE the flip flops--such a fabulous fun and summery card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE me some flip-flops so this card makes me really smile! Perfect use of the colors! I'm so glad you could join in our CTD200 festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flip-flops, you've made such a good card, it totally delightful.

    Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute flip-flops images and lovely color you have choosen..really cheerful card...very lovely done....good luck with the challenge

    I am joining also Case Study challenge, my card is number 23, would you mind to hop to my Blog? Many thanks before,hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card!!! Those flip-flops are so darn cute! So glad you could join us on CASE Study Challenge! Hope to see you again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin