Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Time

High School graduation is just around the corner so this is probably the last time I'll need a teacher appreciation card.   It's funny most moms get teary eyed when their children start school but I didn't have those feelings but now that her school days are almost over I am feeling a little misty.  On one hand I will be happy when the ferrying back and forth to school is over but on the other hand it's scary to see her going off on her own.  

This card was made using the My Favorite Things sketch from challenge MFTWSC72. 

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "ALM an Apple for Teacher"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black" and "Dandelion" for the sentiment; Ranger "Weathered Wood" distress ink
paper - unmarked navy cardstock; October Afternoon "Report Card" dp; Stampin' Up "Crushed Curry" cs for star border
miscellaneous - copics; baker's twine; apple charm; MFT "Star Border" die-namics; Stampin' Up "notebook" and "corner ticket tab" punches; bling; machine stitching

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC72 - sketch

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

2 comments:

  1. lovely card,i love your colors and papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous Chris! love the coloring, papers and sweet charm! Graduation Congrats for your guys too! where does the time go?!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin