Sunday, May 19, 2013

CIC211 - Fresh Brewed

It's time for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge and one of our fun sponsors is back.  We've got a fun sponsor to go along with the fun cupcakes.  Fresh Brewed Designs is our sponsor.  If you're a coffee drinker or want to make a card for a coffee drinker they've got the best images.  I am not much of a coffee drinker but most of my good friends are the type of people who can't start the day without a cup and most of them have received a card with a Fresh Brewed image on it.  Even if you're not in the least bit interested in coffee there are other nothing to do with coffee images. 





For my card I used the Ladybug Teapot image.  I happen to love teapots and it's perfect for this week's challenge.  The good thing about teapot stamps is I never have to worry about them breaking.  I once had a collection of teapots, several of them were on a set of shelves in the kitchen.  After we remodeled the kitchen someone who shall remain nameless wanted to surprise me by rehanging the shelves while I was out.  Somehow the shelf along with all the teapots on it hit the new tile floor.  In case you've never had a tile floor let me tell you that when glass and pottery hits it there is not much chance of survival and the shattered pieces will travel far.  Out of a dozen or so teapots one pot and one not matching lid didn't break.  It was heartbreaking for me.  I still have a few teapots that weren't on that shelf or were gifts after the fall but that fall pretty much knocked the desire to accumulate any more out of me.  So I guess in the end it saved me some money.  See there's always a bright side...

Here's the deets:
stamp - Fresh Brewed Designs "Ladybug Teapot" digi
ink  - printer
paper - Black card stock; Black and White dotted paper from Oriental Trading; Rubber Soul "Garden Variety" all other papers
miscellantous - copics; mini brads; baker's twine; teapot charm

Here's the challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations CIC211 - photo
Sister Act #7 - Anything Goes
Delightful - Bingo (Patterned Paper, Punches/Die Cut and Flowers)
Southern Girls - Going Spotty Dot
Crafts and Me #133 - Use a Digi

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

3 comments:

  1. What a darling card, love the warm colours! A big thank you for sharing your delightful creation with us at Delightful Challenges! Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us for our next challenge on Thursday! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card- great for our spotty, dotty challenge! thanks for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge. XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw- sorry to hear about your teapots! i collect them too! this is a super cute card & i'm excited to go check out the digi goodies at Fresh Brewed- as always thanks for the inspo & the "enabling" for a spontaneous shopping spree ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin