Wednesday, November 6, 2013

PWC283 - Fall Inspired

Happy Fall y'all!  We're getting closer to the big holidays and the decorations are starting to come out but here in Florida there's still little to mark the changes so I'm very happy to see the Fall inspired challenges like this week's Paper Pretties challenge PWC283.  This week the them the Pretties have picked is "Falling for You".  So if you're in a cooler climate get nice and cozy in your favorite sweater or fleece and settle down to make a fall inspired card or project.  If you have some Paper Pretty products we'd love to see you use them but if you don't, no worries we're happy just to have you play along.

For my card, I've used one of my favorite sets "Holiday Sweets II".  If you visit my blog you know I ain't lying.  If you haven't been here before you can scroll around and see that I've used quite a few of the cupcakes and that I have both sets, as if that needs any explanation.  And if you know me in real life you know that I love cake and icing.  I would happy living on a planet where cake and icing were the only food groups and no one ever got fat or sick from it and you just ate as much as you wanted whenever you wanted it.  Ah, the stuff of my dreams, but I digress...

Here's the deets:
stamp - Paper Pretties "Holiday Sweets II"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
paper -Bazzill "Apricot" card stock; Stampin' Up "Soft Suede" card stock; Authentique "Thankful" dsp collection
miscellaneous - copics; stickles; twine; Close To My Heart Opaques Mocha; Spellbinder's Circle and Scalloped circle dies

Here's the challenges:
Paper Pretties PWC283 - Falling for You
Top Tip Tuesday #113 - Seasons (Autumn)
Ribbon Carousel RCC87 - Holidays and Celebrations

Thanks for stopping  by, come back again.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Chris! Love that paper with your image! Love your coloring, DP, and design! :^)
    And I am all for eating sweets with no ill effects--it's my favorite food group, too--love, love, love desserts! ;^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great fall card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin