Friday, October 17, 2014

PWC332 - Friendship

I am sorry to be late adding this week's Paper Pretties' challenge PWC332 "Friendship".   I hope you have more time than I do and will get to play along.

This card uses the digi image "Buttons" which may not seem to be about friends but my bestie happens to love buttons and finds very creative ways to use them on cards so this is a perfect image for her.  I've made a little tag to let her know how I feel about her.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Paper Pretties "Buttons" digi
ink - printer; Ranger walnut ink for edges
paper - Bazzill Glow card stock; My Mind's Eye Follow your Heart Be Amazing Patterned Paper
miscellaneous - copics; Martha Stewart tag punch; Spellbinders circle and inverted scalloped circle die; twine

Here's the challenge Paper Pretties PWC 332 Friendship

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Chris! That image is super cute, and I really like the yellow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Chris, what a fabulous card! Just love the cheery palette, the cute image, great coloring, and wonderful design & details! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin