Friday, May 21, 2010

A Wedding Card


This card's for this week's Crafty Ho challenge. I've been tossing around a few ideas of which stamps to use in the four squares. I've also been thinking about a card I want to make for a shoebox swap that coincidentally two of the crafty hoes (is there supposed to be a "e" i hoes?) will be going to. That's going to be a lot of fun, I can't wait for it to get here but I've got a ton of work to do for it before then. One of my cards will be something like this but I have to work it out a little more, I don't know if people will be able to use the liquid pearls. So I'll be thinking about that for a bit. In the meantime here's the deets for this card:
Stamps - Hero Arts "Wedding Celebration" Ink - Color Box Silver
Paper - American Crafts
Miscellaneous - ribbon, lace, wedding cake brad, Stampin' Up punches
Here's the challenges:
Crafty Ho - sketch
Crafty Creations - Celebrations
Thanks for visiting, please come back again, and don't forget to click the pink ribbon before you go, it's good karma

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your lovely work! Good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. . .This just takes my breath away!!! It's absolutely gorgeous, and can I just say that the way you you used pearls on the embossed background is brilliant!!! Thanks so much for working the corner with The Crafty Hos! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedding cake brad - too cute! I don't have many wedding cards and would love to make one like this!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding card!! I think the liquid pearls look wonderful! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin