Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another Wedding Card


Here's another of the cards I've been working on
for the Shoebox Swap this weekend. It took a little time and playing around to get it this way but I'm happy with it. I've got my fingers crossed because I ordered charms for the cards and when they came in some had loops and some didn't. I contacted the company and they sent replacements right out but they're coming from Colorado and I'm not sure if they'll get here in time. The card looks nice without the charm but I really like the addition of a charm on a card.
Here's the deets:
Stamps-"Wedding Cake" Lockhart Stamp Co; "Manuscript Background" Hero Arts
Ink - Color Box Silver
Paper - Georgia Pacific white cs; American Crafts dp (flip side used for the mat for the manuscript panel)
Miscellaneous - Nestibilities; ribbon; wedding cake charm; Stampin' Up punch; lace; Liquid Pearls
Here's the challenge:
City Crafters Week 8 - Here Comes the Bride

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that wedding cake charm and the lace, you did a fabulous job on the wedding card. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, love the charm. Thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card! Love the lace and the charm too - beautiful! I can't wait to make mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABsolutely GORGEOUS!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card! Have you thought about checking for jewelry loops from you local hobby sotre? I don't think they are real expensive. You are right the charm adds so much to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous.I love the wedding cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such on elegant wedding card. Love those colors! Thanks for playing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin