Saturday, February 12, 2011

L'il Pumpkin





This is a card I made a couple weeks ago.  It was made for an e-zine publication call but the date for notifications of acceptance have come and gone so it's time to share this sweetheart with you. 



don't forget the inside


Here's the deets:


stamp - My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence) "L'il Pumpkin"

ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black" for face image; Ranger "Spiced Marmalade" for sponging; Stampin' Up "Pumpkin Pie" for inside image

paper - Cosmo Cricket "Nutmeg" pad for dp; Warsau "Tuscan Sun" cs for base; My Favorite Things "Perfect Panel" for face image; Stampin' Up "Soft Suede" cs for mat; Recollections beige cs for inside

miscellaneous - Spellbinder's oval nestibilities; orange and white striped Mays Ribbon; Stampin' Up button; orange and white bakery twine; lace; pumpkin charm; copics; Stampin' Up corner punch; My Favorite Things "Faux Crochet" and "Simply Scallops" border die-namics; dimensionals

I don't have any challenges for this card, except that the publication call was a color challenge that had chocolate and oranges in it.

Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll stop by again.

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin