Sunday, June 17, 2012

Poor Pup

Some days I wish I had six sets of arms.  More hours in the day would be better and less of a wardrobe problem.  In the meantime the piles of stamps, papers, and embellies get higher.  There's just so much good stuff out there.  Will it never end?

One of the piles is sheets of card stock with digi stamps.  I figured if I printed them out I get to them sooner.  That's the pile I picked to play with for now. 

I purchased a couple Mo Manning images because they remind me of my daughter.  While she doesn't look like this girl she acts just like her.  Ask our pets.   They're constantly being lugged around by her.   The fact that our dog weighs over 30 pounds has not deterred her.  The fact that the cat doesn't like being held hasn't deterred her either.  Ah, isn't love grand?


Here's the deets:
stamp - Mo Manning "Girl and Dog"
ink - hp printer; Ranger "Orange Marmalade", "Peeled Paint" and "Antique Linen" on edges
paper - Stampin' Up "Certainly Celery" cs; the Paper Cut "Pink Lemonade" and Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" dp
miscellaneous - copics; ribbon; dog charm; dew drops; Spellbinder's Labels eight

Here's the challenges:
Bronte and Bella's (Mo Manning) #139 - At the Park
Tuesday Throwdown #102 - Critters
Totally Papercrafts - It's Raining Cats and Dogs

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable, Chris! Thanks so much for joining in the "Critter Crazy" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, the colouring is great with the patterned paper. Love the trinket. Enjoyed your story about your daughter. Also think your idea of printing your digi stamps out is a great idea because I know that I forget what I actually have so tend not to use them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Darned Adorable! Love your Fab image and Wonderful coloring too! So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love that image, it's fab :)

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Wonderful coloring. The dog reminds me of the Pixar Disney dog in the movie UP! Thanks for entering the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge "Animal Critter" theme.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stinkin' sweet! what a great image & great coloring- LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE! LOVE this image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin