Saturday, September 14, 2013

Keeping Up

Second week in a row Saturday has been my day to get the MFT sketch challenge done.  I still have to get back sketches done to be caught up.  

Why does this feel like being back in school at the end of term!

Here's the deets:
stamps - My Favorite Things "IB - The Front Porch - Fall" and "Large Scale Backgrounds"
ink - My Favorite Things "Kraft" and "Steel Blue"
paper - Wausau "Kraft" and "Sand"; My Favorite Things "Primitive Cream" and "Natural"
miscellaneous - My Favorite Things "Blueprints 7" and "Happy Hellos" die-namics; circle punch

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC141 -  sketch
Sister Act #24 - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #48 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #286 - Hip To Be Square
Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #239 - Let's Get Krafty
Tuesday Throwdown #164 - Anything Goes
Whoopsie Daisy - Show Us Fall Related Creations

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.





2 comments:

  1. Really pretty design in the neutrals, Chris! Love the image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin