Wednesday, January 22, 2014

PWC294 Anything Goes

Get your stamps out cause there's no excuses for not playing when the the theme is "Anything Goes".  That's right, this week, the challenge at Paper Pretties is Anything Goes.   So go get inky and play along with us for your chance to be in the draw for five digis.  

Did you make a New Year's resolution?  Break it yet?  I was so lazy I didn't even bother to make one but I'm trying to do some of the things I would've resolved to do.  One resolution I usually make is to use up supplies I have.  Of course that will take more than my lifetime but I'll keep plugging away at it.  

I used my favorite Paper Pretties stamp set, "Sassy Shoes" to make this card.  I stamped the shoe with black ink onto Ruby Slippers card stock, cut it out, and then popped it up with dimensionals on the heart card stock.  The stamp set has four shoes and I always have a difficult time choosing one.  There's a bow and a flower you can stamp and cut out to put on the pump plus four sentiments.  My favorite thing about this stamp set is the tiny shoe with a "hand stamped for you by".  I think that every self respecting gal that has a love for shoes (is there any one who doesn't?) must have this stamp set and frankly, I don't know why every one doesn't own it.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Paper Pretties - Sassy Shoes
ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
paper - Bazzill "Ruby Slippers" card stock;  My Favorite Thing "Black Licorice" and "Natural" card stock; Autumn Leaves "Foof-A-La" dp
miscellaneous - Spellbinder's heart and scalloped heart dies; Stampin' Up oval and Scalloped oval punch; heart bling; bling

Here's the challenges:
Paper Pretties PWC294 - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant TPE234 - Pink or Red
Sentiment Sundays #190 - More than 3 Layers
Monday Lunchtime TSSC298 - Sketch

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Love that shoe image and of course the sentiment that goes with it. The two different paisley prints are fabulous. Great job on my sketch, thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi chris, thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays with this fab card & good luck!
    hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luscious colors and patterns on this, Chris! Love them! Great design, image & sentiment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is just stunning. I love the design paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin