Friday, May 23, 2014

SFTW- For the Girls

Happy Friday!  I hope you all have fun plans for your weekend and that they include some time for stamping especially because the new challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend is so darn easy, at least for me.   This fortnight the challenge is "For the Girls".  For me, left to my own devices that's just about every thing I make.  I have to think about making it masculine.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Live and Love Crafts.  There is so much beautiful stuff there you could get lost for days!  Go check it out but don't tell your hubby I sent you.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Teddy Bo
ink - digi
paper - Close To My Heart "My Reflections - Skylark" pack
miscellaneous - copics; Spellbinder's "Captivating Squares" die; Stampin' Up ribbon and corner punch;  Creative Memories scalloped corner punch; Martha Stewart border punch; Baker's twine; purse charm; eyelet lace

Here's the challenges:
Crafty Girls -Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe #64 - Girly

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, too cute, Chris! Really great design, love the die cuts, papers, & charm! And love that darling image and coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and lovely die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges!

    Angie-DT
    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project.Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin