Friday, June 6, 2014

Jellypark Friends - Sporty Challenge

Are you ready for a new Jellypark Friends challenge?  Well you better be because it's time for a "Sporty" challenge. 
I like to think of baking as a sport, mostly because I'm not very co-ordinated, but I don't think that's what my teamies had in mind when they came up with this theme so I pulled out the skating bears.  They look so much more graceful then I will ever be on ice and I've got the scars and bruises to prove it.  But I digress...
You don't have to play sports to stamp off or print out a sporty image so get out your supplies and make a card or project and play along with us.  We can't wait to see your projects.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Jellypark Friends "Skating Polar Bears"
ink - printer
paper - Close To My Heart "My Reflections - Frosted" pack;  My Favorite Things "Timber Green" card stock
miscellaneous - copics; My Favorite Things "Chevron Stripes", "Oval Stax", "Tree Lines" and "Snowflake Doily" die-namics; bling; twine; snowflake charm

Here's the challenges:
Jellypark Friends - Sporty
4 Crafty Chicks 4cc#197 - Christmas
Creative Knockouts #140 - Die Cut/Punch Frenzy
Crimbo Crackers #66 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

1 comment:

  1. I could skate as a kid, but not as an adult. What's up with that? ;^)
    Love your fun scene for the bears! Fab design & die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin