Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Just a quick post to wish you all the best of everything in the New Year.
At the moment my laptop is refusing to operate so it may be a little while before I can get some cards posted. I'm hoping it's fixable otherwise I'll be figuring out how to get more computer time on everyone else's computers and how to get my photos onto those same computers.
Oh well, it's always something and my philosophy is to be grateful I have all these options instead of bemoaning the loss of possessions.
So with the little time I have I would like to go visit some of my favorite places to visit.
Again - Happy New Year, Good Health, then wealth to you and all of yours.
PS - Click on the pink ribbon, good health an' all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just came by your blog looking for a cupcake template for my daughter and I love your style! I decided I better follow you for ideas and inspiration! TFS Sally

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin