Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Friends


I whipped up this card, actually I whipped up six of them, using the Shirley's 2 Girls digital image called "friends".    My design team buddy Gina started a thread called "Spotlight Sunday" over on SNR.  Every other Sunday she's going to spotlight a different category of stamps to use in her challenge.  So for the first challenge all you need to do is use a stamp or digi from the "Attitudes" section.  
This image reminds me of my old work place.  I really miss all my buddies and need to send some notes out, that's why I made so many.   It was a lot of fun to color and while I was coloring I was remembering how much fun I had with the "gals".  Sometimes we'd go out for dinner, or we'd shop.  At lunch time we could run out for a mani-pedi.  Sometimes there were house parties.  We were close to NYC, half an hour away so it was easy to pop into the City to see a show and get a bite to eat.  And of course there was always just yakking during the work day.   I don't miss going to work so much as I miss seeing my friends...
So here's the deets:
Stamp = Shirley's 2 Girls digi "Friends"; sentiment Art Impressions
Ink - HP printer; CTMH cranberry for sentiment
Paper -pink  Warsau cs; Georgia Pacific cs for image
Miscellaneous - copics, Queen and Co pearls; Stampin' Up corner punch
Here's the challenges:
Spotlight Sunday - Use and S2G Attitudes image
Shabby Tea Room #29 -  Pearls and Pastels

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you''ll come back again.

5 comments:

  1. They miss you too!! :) Love this image!! Must have it!! It soooo speaks to me!!! ;)

    great job on this, chris!!

    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design! Thanks for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image & really fun card!!! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and what a cute sentiment! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute and isn't that the truth! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin