Friday, October 21, 2011

Spooky!

It's that time of year, when you see all the creepy stuff taking center stage.  So at Stamping for the Weekend we want you to make something spooky. 
I hope you have as much fun as I did.  First of all, while I made this my mind was on my good buddies (Eileen, Maddy and Edna) who just gave me a bag full of Halloween goodies.  And it was a LARGE bag.  They know how much I love Halloween stuff and over the years we've spent fun times in costumes (Maddy has some rotten teeth that will make you run for your toothpaste, she likes to sport them in her hillbilly get up) and on haunted hay rides (I nearly peed my pants on that one - Ei will remember the ghoul with the spider hanging out of his mouth and the creep in the spider mask) and camping trips (anyone remember Edna falling off, I mean dismounting from the horse) .  We had great times in the fall and I was strolling down memory lane as I made this card.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Inkadinkadoo "Ghouls and Goblins"
ink - Memento Tuxedo Balck
paper - Stampin' Up black cs; K & Co "KP Halloween" dp
miscellaneous - copics; buttons, SU linen twine; ghost charm; Nesties "Label 1" die; ribbon; glaze pen

Here's the challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend #19 - Spooky
Stampin Royalty #94 - sketch

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again and that you'll make a spooky card for the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge #19.  Stop on over at the blog to get some inspiration from the rest of the design team.  I was blown away by their creations.  You'll also find the rules and the linky thingy there.

4 comments:

  1. Great fall memories Chris! Definitely will always remember the fun the four of us have had together! Love the image on this card - so cute! I'm trying to dress our chihuahua up as a taco for halloween but so far she's not lovin' the costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love the skull paper and the little hanging ghostie
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris your card is SWEET, love it!!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. omGosh- how cute is that! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin