Wednesday, September 26, 2012

On Safari

How pathetic is this - I had the image colored, the papers picked and a sketch to follow and I still couldn't get the card done.  This is for last week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge.  Maybe this week it'll be a little easier.  I hate when the wanes.  I know, you do too. 

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "ALM On Safari"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black" and "Cottage Ive"
paper - Recollections gold card base; My Favorite Things "Hot Fudge" card stock; Stampin' Up "So Saffron" and "Certainly Celery" card stock; Gartner "Bon Voyage - Map" and "Bon Voyage - Postage Stamps" dsp
miscellaneous - copics; My Favorite Things "Chevron Border" and "Rounded Banner Stax" die-namics; eyelet, cord, heart shaped globe charm; green bic marker for doodling

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC90 - sketch
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Stampin' Royalty #143 - Use your Big Shot/Die Cuts

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic card. Love the papers.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love that sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin