Sunday, April 14, 2013

CIC206 - Bugaboo


These cupcakes look heavenly and a great choice for an inspiration photo for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge CIC206.  The sponsor for this week is Bugaboo Stamps









Bugaboo is one of my favorite stamp stores.  They've got lots of cute stamps (and I totally adore cute) but what I love about Bugaboo is that there's tons of humorous images and sentiments.   I particularly like Stella, she's a snarky old babe with a wicked sense of humor.  So of course I hoped I could find a Stella image that would go with the inspirations photo and I found Stella Tidbits - Heaven.  Of course you could go in a different direction, maybe rain clouds or showers, or you can just use the colors.  When you finish your card don't forget to link it up.  The sweeties love to see what you create.





Here's the deets:
stamp - Bugaboo "Stella Tidbits - Heaven" digi
ink - hp printer
paper - My Favorite Things "Kraft" and "Whip Cream" card stock; Stampin' Up "Notebook" dsp
miscellaneous - copics; MFT "Clouds Trio" die-namics; twine; angel charm; stickles; Honey brown bic fine point marker

Here's the challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations CIC206 - photo
Allsorts week 202 - Letter of your name (Chris, C for charm)
Totally Papercrafts #162 - Get Krafty
Sister Act #2 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #35 - Use Your Stash

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.








 

10 comments:

  1. Great card, Chris! Love the clouds.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, I just love Stella! Love the clouds! Thanks for playing with us at SACC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, fun image, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love those funny ones! this is so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee-hee! I love this! Thanks for joining us this week at SACC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL what a fun card- love that Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny, Chris! ;^) Love that image & sentiment! Love the great design, colors, papers, coloring, and die cuts, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun card.

    Thanks for joining in with my kraft challenge at TPC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to comment last week on this card, but every time I look at it, I just smile! The image and saying and colors work perfectly together!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card :) Ty for joining us @ Simply Create Too


    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin