Sunday, April 14, 2013

Flowers, Lots of Flowers




This is for April's The Cat's Pajamas challenge "Flowertastic".   So... I dug out some flowers.  I don't know if this looks good or not but I gave it the old college try.  I just don't feel the magic when it comes to flowers.  I like them, in fact I think they are gorgeous and I have my fair share of a stash of flowers as well as several dies to make my own flowers but I rarely use them except when a challenge I want to participate in calls for them.  Go figure...  I sure can't explain it.

It's also using the sketch from the March Splitcoast Fan Club challenge.

Here's the deets:
stamp - the Cat's Pajamas "Ewe Complete Me"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
paper - Wausau Mocha Mix Shades "Kraft" and "Sand" card stock; My Mind's Eye Lost and Found "Blush" dp
miscellaneous - copics; baker's twine; heart charm; The Cat's Pajamas "Heart Swirl" Cut Up; Prima flowers; Pebbles Button Candy dots; machine stitching

Here's the challenges:
the Cat's Pajamas  April - Flowertastic
Splitcoast Stampers March Fan Club Sketch - Just Hatched
Sugar Creek Hollow #57 - Stamp It (no digis)

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, I love the colors you used and the fabulous design with the cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow Stamp It Challenge this week.
    Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet, Chris! Love that very fun image! Love your great coloring, design, stitching, die cuts, and pretty flowers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET! Love the color combo in this card and all the pretty embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin