Sunday, September 15, 2013

CIC228 Robyn's Fetish

As usual the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge has a photo that is making me drool as I write my post.  Fortunately for me and you the photos do not contain any calories and are here strictly for your inspiration.

This week we have Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More for our sponsor.  We've been lucky to have them a few times.  I particularly like the primitive style images they have but there are so many images in so many styles to choose from that a trip to the shop is a must for you.  Go on over now I'll wait for you to come back...




For my card I chose to work with the "Apple Cider" digi.  It's got that fall feeling.  Since I live in sunny Florida where the temperatures are still in the 90's and the palm trees don't change colors I needed to do a little seasoning of my own.  I was able to use the colors of the inspiration photo and pick up the chevrons from the cupcake papers.  

Need some more inspiration?  Stop over at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog and see what the rest of the sweeties created, I know they always knock me out with their work.  Then get busy making your card, we love to see what you do.  Don't forget to link it up.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Robyn's Fetish "Apple Cider" digi
ink - printer
paper - My7 Favorite Things "Orange Fizz" card stock; Bazzill "Rain" card stock; My Mind's Eye "Away We Go" patterned paper pad
miscellaneous - copics; baker's twine; Close to My Heart aqua dots; My Favorite Things "Happy Hellos" die-namics

Here's the challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations CIC228 - photo
Sister Act #24 - Anything Goes 
Milk Coffee - Fabulous Fall Colors
What If Wednesdays DCC911 - Food Happy
Sisterhood of Crafters - Devine Digis

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love the orange chevron paper and baker's twine.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card ... love that background paper! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of the color palette! The chevron paper is wonderful with that twine, too! And I love the die-cut "hello". :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin