Friday, August 14, 2009

Just Gabbing

Do you ever have really stupid conversations? Today Jill and I ended up talking about chocolate covered bacon. I don't know how we got started but somewhere along the line we were talking about deep fried food and how you can get just about everything fried. I saw some guy on TV deep frying stuff and he said the only thing he couldn't deep fry was a Big Mac, that left me wondering just how many people are looking for a deep fried big mac. You could have deep fried oreos, and deep fried candy bars, Jill once had deep fried ice cream. You know how conversations just go from here to there well deep frying led to chocolate covering everything, cause isn't everything better with chocolate. Jill said the weirdest thing she ever heard of was chocolate covered bacon and from then on I was practically rolling on the floor laughing. We tried to figure out if it would be considered a breakfast food or a dessert. What kind of restaurant would serve it, no restaurant, you gotta go to a fair and stand in line to get it. I wanted to know if you could get different varieties, like turkey bacon, you know, in case you're dieting. Does it come in milk chocolate and dark chocolate, everyone knows that dark chocolate is a healthy choice. That's the kind of stuff you talk about when you're easily amused.

When I got home I could have made some chocolate covered bacon, I actually have those ingredients and it would be pretty funny to make it and bring in to work but tomorrow I have the day off because I'm going on a scrap booking weekend with the usual suspects, Maddy, Eileen and Edna. So instead of making bacon I made some cards. First up is Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty for the sketch challenge for the Cat's Pajamas TCPTUES71. I love this little kitty, she's so cute peaking out of the hat box. She's so cute I stamped her three times with Memento black ink on white card stock and colored it with copics and gave it a gray mat. The patterned paper is a scrap but it still had the KI Memories name on it and it's on lavender card stock and dew drops are on the side.

3 comments:

  1. The kitties are so cute! So chic with the mod paper and the dew drops! P.S. I'll have veggie bacon with milk chocolate please! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin