Monday, October 5, 2009

The Boo Crew

"The Boo Crew" is MFT's first digital stamp and that's one of the big surprises for October, there are a couple others available, "Think Pink" is one of them and if you've been here before you know I'm a big fan of thinking pink, and since I'm on the subject I'll tell you now, don't forget to click the ribbon before you go.
So this week's MFTMFC#19 challenge is to create something with the digital stamp. I have resisted digital stamps and papers but this image is just too cute to say no to so I printed it out and colored it in with copics and SU markers and I sponged it with a variety of inks. I was going to put it on a bag but then I realized I had some frames and this is pretty large so that it would look cute framed.
There are really cute Halloween buttons on it. I cut the shanks off them so that they could be put on the frame. So this can be used for the Pile It On Challenge to make something three dimensional. It's also good for the 2 Red Bananas - Here's to Halloween challenge.
I hope you all are getting into the Halloween spirit. It's such a fun holiday and there's so much cute stuff you can use to decorate. I'm really enjoying all the cards and challenges that I've found.
Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back.

8 comments:

  1. Super card Chris!
    I especially love that Bones paper.
    Thanks for playing along at PIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! The "boo crew" is adorable! I love the candy corn banner and the bones paper and the colors are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card! Those buttons are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just wayyyy cute! love what you did with these little ghouls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable I love them!
    Your coloring is wonderful and your design and detail amazing.

    Thank you for playing along with Pile It On! this week.

    Jennifer PIO DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card. Awesome job coloring the image. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin