Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby First


Here are two stamps I inked up for the first time. They're a onesie and a blank postage stamp from the MFT "Baby First" set. It's a great set of stamps with lots of images to choose from. I've forgotten some of those images and have to pull the set out every now and then to see what's in it. In fact, my buddy Pam a card using this acetate sheet in our LSS. The card had this really cute lambie stamped on it. Pam wanted to recreate the card and asked to buy the stamp, the saleswoman said they didn't have it but that it was from MFT. So when I got home I went on line and ordered it. Later I went to look for something to stamp and discovered that I already had the stamp. So I surprised Pam with a present of the set. We both picked up the "Onesie" acetate sheet (by Hambly). I never asked if Pam made the card but my acetate has sat in my stash since then, until I saw the Crazy for Challenges C4C11 post this weekend to create a card or project using acetate. So I made a little baby card. This is perfect timing because I need to send a present out to someone who recently had a little girl. She is the most precious thing.
The other details on the card are it's stamped on an MFT perfect panel in Memento tuxedo Black and colored with copics. I don't remember who the brads are from and the yellow cs is DCWV neutrals.
Thanks for visiting, please come back again. Don't forget to click the pink ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love the little onesies - too cute! I'm sure your friend will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!!! What a great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin