Monday, August 8, 2011

Great Friend

One more card for today and then I am off to one of my guilty pleasures.  I enjoy watching "the Closer" and "Rizzoli and Isles" on Monday nights and I will be parking my big old butt in front of the boob tube and chilling. 
However there are still 2 challenges to complete for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges, so you just may see one or two more posts before tonight is through.




Here's the deets:
stamp - Verve "Great Friend"
ink - Stampin' Up "Soft Suede"
paper - Stampin' Up "Soft Suede" cs; Neenah Classic Crest Natural white cs; SU "Subtles" dsp
miscellaneous - dotted embossing folder; brads; Stampin' Up pearls; "Soft Suede" ribbon; crocheted lace; rolled flower; sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty & elegant card! Love both of the flowers. The crocheted lace is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girrrrrrrrrrrl, this is fabulous! Man, you have had some beautiful work on your blog. I don't always comment, but man, I enjoy gawking at the computer! Love what you've done with Verve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and stunning colors! My guilty TV pleasure is "Wicked Attraction" and 'Cold Case Files". My kids keep asking why I'm watching these "awful" shows. I like the justice involved. The criminals get caught!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just beautiful! i need to break out my Verve sets more often! love the layout & your sweet pearls & brads!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin