Monday, July 9, 2012

Just Monkeying Around

My latest MFT purchase arrived in time for me to get my card for this week's sketch done in time.  At least I'm on time for something this week.

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "CK Monkey Business"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
paper - Coordinations "Java Bean" cs' Basic Grey "Origins" dp
miscellaneous - copics; burlap twine; monkey charm; My Favorite Things "Vine Border" and "Hibiscus" die-namics; bling

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC79 - sketch
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Layered

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card, I love the dimension you've added with the matted layers and particularly the flower petals. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin