Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Manly...

Some days I wish I could empty the useless things I've got stored in my memory banks.  Maybe that would make room for more important things like where I put my keys down.  Right now I've got an old Irish Springs soap commercial bouncing around with a woman saying something like "Manly, but I like it too".  I don't think that will ever be something I'll need to know, I doubt it will even come up in a trivia game but there it is, stuck in my head. 

Here's the deets:
stamps - My Favorite Things "Inspired by the Sea" and "Inspired by Travel"
ink - Stampin' Up "Soft Suede"; Ranger "Walnut Stain"
paper - Stampin' Up "Kraft"; Recollections "Printed Scrapbook Papers"; Bazill "Admiral"
miscellaneous - Stampin' Up "Real Red" Marker; My Favorite Things "Oval", "Sweet Stack", "Sea Charms" die-namics; burlap twine; mini brads

Here's the challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - One for the Men
Partytime Tuesday PTT#76 - Let's Get Punchy
Going Grey - Use Something Bought in the Last Two Months (new stamp set and sea charms)
Totally Stampalicious - Your Favorite Embellishment (I love to use charms)
Whoopsie Daisy - Make Your Own Embellies (charm made with a die)
Crazy for Challenges C4C144 - the Colors of Your Flag
Allsorts #162 - Red,White and Blue
Raise the Bar #108 - Red, White and Blue
Critter Sketch #123 - Colour Inspirations (American Flag)
Crafting for All Seasons - Patriotic/ Military/Fireworks

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

9 comments:

  1. This is a great 'Manly' card, we don't get many of these at Whoopsi Daisy. I love your image and fab charm.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Diasy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Your post gave me a chuckle. :) I love your masculine nautical card! Super focal image and the ship's wheel add a nice touch. Great choice of dp's too!

    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for the 1 For the Men challenge. Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for playing with us at Critter Sketch Challenge. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and design, love the little ships wheel too! Great masculine card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Critter Sketch!
    ~Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous male card... Great design & colours.. simply perfect!! Thanks for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great man card! Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a superb male card and I love the design with the diecuts and the image. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin