Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mo's Shy Nessa Valentine

                                                                                                      
That's one big box of chocolates.  They're probably lining the shelves of the local CVS with those boxes.  I used to wonder who brought those five pound boxes till the day after Valentine's day when one of my co-workers came into the office with one.  Her father had brought it and her mother wanted it out of the house.  It's a good thing no one ever gave me one because I wouldn't have given it away. 
 
Here's the deets:
stamp - Mo Manning "Shy Valentine Nessa" digi; sentiment Close To My Heart "Whooo's Your Valentine"
ink - hp printer; sentiment Versa Magic "Pink Petunia" chalk ink
paper - Bazzill "Frosted Teal" and "Parakeet" card stock; Recollections "Pink Plaid" and "Itsy Bitsy Ditsy Cherry Pie" dp
miscellaneous - copics; Martha Stewart embossed Zig Zag punch; divine twine; heart charm; heart button; Spellbinder's "circle " dies
 
Here's the challenges:
Bronte and Bella #168 - Something New (new image)
 
Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, do I love this? Yes, I do! Love your image & fab coloring, the great papers, design & die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin