Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Fun

It's summer time and "Summer Fun" is the theme for this week's Bronte and Bella (Mo Manning's) challenge.  I haven't made time to make a "Mo" card in awhile so this was fun for me and it's summer - this is getting redundant.

This is being entered into "Use It Tuesdays". They want you to use up your hoarded stash.  I've got lots of stuff that meets that requirement.  The sentiment sticker was part of a gift I received just before I moved - 3 years ago.  I stopped buying ribbon over a year ago because I fear that I have more than enough to last me for the rest of my life!  The twine was purchased when twine first hit the scene and it was being sold as large spools.  I chipped in with four of my buddies, we each picked a color and when it came we broke each color into 4 parts.  Again, that was before I moved 3 years ago.  Do you see a pattern here?

Here's the deets:
stamp - Mo's Digital Pencil "Pool Party" digi
ink - printer
paper - Bazzill "Whirpool", "Apricot" and "Glow" card stock; Imaginisce "Splash Dance - Bubble Bath" and "Splash Dance - Bathing Beauties"
miscellaneous - copics; EK Success "Beach" border punch; ribbon; baker's twine; fish charm; square bling; Reminisce "Surf Shop" stickers

Here's the challenges:
Bronte and Bella's #191 - Summer Fun
Tuesday Morning Sketches #205- sketch
Use It Tuesday  #58 - Bring on the Sun
Papertake Weekly -Anything Goes with optional include animals/creatures
Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Ribbons and Bows

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

8 comments:

  1. i love this card- what a cute image, awesome coloring & a sweet charm as always! sorry i've been MIA- it's been well over 117 out here! hope you're having a great summer & keeping cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart of you to do a share with the twine! :^) And love the twine with the ribbon and cute fish charm! Fun image, paper & die cut! And I love your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS SO CUTE! I love the perfect bright colours you've used and who can resist Bella & Bronte? Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, summery card. Mo's image is adorable, and you've done a wonderful job of coloring up Bella and Bronte. Great use of our sketch. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card!! Cute image and I'm so glad you found good use for your "old" supplies!! We all have some of those!! :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love your card. the colors are fabulous and totally shout sunshine and that border is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week.
    tammy dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is so very sweet, Chris, I love it! Thanks for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches..can't wait to see you next week for our Birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!
    Your colour combo is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin