Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wintry Wishes

This is not what winter looks like in my neck of the woods and from what I've heard from my northern buddies it isn't what it's been looking like for them either.  I'm not sure how things are further north where the economy depends on cold and snow for winter sports and tourism.  Hopefully they are not suffering.

This was made for My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge so I'm off to get it posted on Splitcoast before the deadline.





Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "Ski Bunny"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
paper - Stampin' Up "Kraft"; Bazzill "Crabapple Dark" and "Beeswax"; My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found Christmas"
miscellaneous - copics; twine; charm; mini brads; SU button; sewing machine

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC59 - sketch
Stamptacular Sunday #152 Charm Me
The Pink Elephant TPE136 - Print It
2 Sister #79 - Stitch It
DYSU #59 - Layer It

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your kind words and encouragements.  I hope you stop by again.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I really like that background paper. Looks way cool. Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you back next week.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card. I love the many layers and your sewing. Thanks for playing with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wintercard, love that image , the papers are lovely too, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a vintage lovable wintercard. Just love the design with the pearls and string. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!!
    Blessings - LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete
  8. really sweet- awesome colors & papers! you've been creating so many wonderful things!! LOVE em!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin