Friday, March 28, 2014

SFTW - Spring Colors

Can you remember a year that you wanted spring to arrive more than you do this year?  I know that technically spring is here but when my friends tell me they just got 5 more inches of snow I don't think that spring is here yet.  
For those of you suffering through this horrible winter Stampin' for the Weekend has a challenge for you.  Our theme is "Spring Colors", that ought to put you in a pleasant frame of mind.  Working with pretty colors always works for me. If the truth be told, just working with my crafty goodies on anything works for me  Our sponsor this week is Live and Love Crafts.  Oh my goodness do they ever have some of the prettiest embellishments I've ever seen.  If you fancy pearls and lace (and who doesn't) go take a stroll through that shop.  You may never come out.  When you do come back you should also take a peek at the rest of the design team's work.  They always do a bang up job.  

Here's the deets:
stamp - A Day for Daisies "Nesting" image; the Cat's Pajama's "Spring Fling" sentiment
ink - printer; Versa Magic "Aloe Vera" for Sentiment
paper - X-press Blending card Stock; Stampin' Up "Crisp Cantaloupe" and "Pistachio Pudding" card stock; "Sweet Sorbet" dsp
miscellaneous - copics; pearls; My Favorite Things "blueprints 2" and "Oval" die-namics; Stampin' Up Crisp Cantaloupe stretch ruffle ribbon; pearls; baker's twine; SU Chevron border punch

Here's the challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend - Spring Colors
Pause, Dream, Enjoy #6 - Twine
Kaboodle Doodles #216 - Dreaming of Spring
Come and Get It - It is a Easter/Spring Challenge
What If Wednesdays DCC326 - Things With Wings
A Day for Daisies #92 - Pretty Pastels

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

4 comments:

  1. Love the soft pastel colors you have used on this wonderful card, for Spring or Easter. Thanks for sharing over at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty--love that color palette! Darling image & fab sentiment! :^)
    I don't dare go to L&LC--I would spend too much, lol! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely happy colors! Sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! So sweet. Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy.
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin