Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PWC258 - Graduation Card


This week's Paper Pretties challenge PWC258 is Graduation Cards.  It's perfect timing.  Graduations abound in May and June so show us those caps, gowns and diplomas.  You could be the winner of some digi images so don't forget to link it up.
 
For my card I inked up "Graduation Zak".  I think he's quite a cutie pie.  Let me share a little secret.  If you want your card to have a girl graduate on it and can't afford or don't want two graduation stamps you can turn Zak into a girl.  In this post I made two cards with Zak.  It' all in the coloring.   Put a little more rouge on the cheeks, maybe a little color on the eye lids.  I even gave him earrings.  It was a fun experiment.  Of course if you can just get the Graduation Lily stamp.  She's a real cutie too.
 
Here's the deets:
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black" for image and Color Box "Chianti" for sentiment
paper- My Favorite Things "Banana Split" card stock; My Mind's Eye "Kraft Funday Happy Days"
miscellaneous - copics; mini star brads; My Favorite Things "Star Border" die-namics
 
Here's the challenges:
Paper Pretties PWC258 - Graduation Cards
Ribbon Carousel RCC81 - Celebrations
Cupcake Craft #242 - Lots of Layers
Paper Playtime #10 - Button or Brads
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back again.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the brad border. Thanks for joining us at PPT this week for out "Button or brad" challenge.
    Anita
    DT PPT
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love your layers. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super grad card love the image and brad/star border also :) thanks for sharing with us at paper playtime

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin