Sunday, December 8, 2013

CIC240 - Robyn's Fetish

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, well at the Cupcake Inspirations challenge blog. Here in sunny Florida Santa and his elves are still sunny themselves in shorts and tee shirts in 85 degree plus weather so without these little cupcakes and the visual cues I see on the Internet I keep forgetting that Christmas really is on its way.  So for this week Cupcakes Inspirations Challenge CIC240  we'd like to see some sweet Christmasy looking designs and we've got Robyn's Fetish for our sponsor. If you play along you could be the lucky winner of 5 digi images!  Wohoo!  That's a great prize.  I'm particularly partial to the primitive designs but that's not all you can find there, go check out the store and then come back, my blog will wait. 



For my card I chose the adorable "bella da snowlady" image.  I won't get to see too many snow people in my neck of the woods, which is quite all right with me.  I'll admire them in photos and drawings like this one which I just adore.  It was a lot of fun to color, and by the way, this week if you aren't inspired by our cupcakes you can use our colors, red, green and gold for inspiration.  That's a pretty easy peasy challenge at this time of year.  








Here's the deets:
stamp - Robyns' Fetish "bella da snowlady"
ink - printer
paper - Bazzill "Maraschino" card stock; My Favorite Things "Timber Green" Card Stock; October Afternoon "Make It Merry" patterned paper
miscellaneous- copics; ribbon; green cord; snowman charm; pearls; corner punch

Here's the challenges:
Cupcakes Inspirations CIC240 - photo 
Mojo Monday 322 - sketch
Sweet Stampin' - Ribbons
Sister Act #36 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #103 - Hearts
Creative Corner - Traditional Christmas

Thanks for stopping by, come back again!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous with such cheerful and fresh colouring. A great take on the cupcake inspiration.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fallen in love. I am a "color" person...can't do that white-on-white thing very easily and prefer not to use all pastels in anything. I love color. I also love snowmen. This card is the best of both worlds for me..it's got a darned adorable snowman and the papers and layout are truly wonderful. This card is one of the GREATEST cards I've seen this winter because the first thing I did was smile. And isn't it great when we can make a card that can make people smile? I love your card. It's truly my fav and I really hope you'll join more challenges with us so I can see more of your art work. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Chris! Love the snowperson & your coloring! Love the fun DP, beautiful ribbon and darling charm, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin