Friday, June 28, 2013

A Masculine Birthday

 My Favorite Things recently  had a summer special so I stocked up on some card stock and picked up a couple other things including the "Inspired by Lighthouses" stamp set.  This is a set that could get a lot of use since lighthouses are great for masculine and feminine cards.  So I was able to keep two of my new year's resolutions by making this card.  I made a masculine birthday card and I inked up a new set.  And I got another old MFT sketch done.  






Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "Inspired by Lighthouses"; sentiment from "LLD - Document It - Bingo"
ink - Memento "Nautical Blue"
paper - My Favorite Things ""Natural", "Whip Cream" and "Nightshift Blue" card stock; Recollections Printed Scrapbook papers
miscellaneous - My Favorite Things "Fishtail Flags Stax" and "Sea Charms" die-namics; twine

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC123 - sketch
Sister Act #13 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #48 - Boy/Man
Cupcake Craft #248 - Not for Flowers
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

9 comments:

  1. I would love to post a link to your card on my Manly Monday post. It is a perfect masculine card. LMK
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card - Makes me want to go sailing! Thank you for stopping by Brown Sugar Challenge to share it with us -enjoy your crafting week Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome masculine card. Love the earthy tones.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous card!! Love the great image and that cool captains wheel!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris, this is such a cool card for a guy! Love the image and your design--love the DP you chose also. And that helm is fabulous--drat, now I see another die set I need to get, lol! (You enabler, you!)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very handsome card! It's always difficult for me to do a "man's" card...you nailed it! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, I collect lighthouses. Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin