Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MFTWSC128 - LJD Pretty Poppies

It's Wednesday,  My Favorite Things has posted a new sketch challenge and I got it done on the same day.  Wohoo!  However there about 8 or so sketches that I still have to do to be all caught up.  Friday and Saturday are booked with things that will keep me out of the house most of the day so I'm happy that I at least got this one done and who knows, maybe I'll get back in the crafting room tonight.  

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Thingds "LJD Pretty Poppies"
ink - My Favorite Things "Wild Cherry" and  "Gumball Green" 
paper - My Favorite Things "Gumbball Green", "Red Hot", "Whip Cream" and "Natural" card stock
miscellaneous - bling, Stampin' Up "distressed" embossing plate; MFT "Poppies and Leaves" die-namics



Here's the Challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC128 - sketch
The Squirrel and the Fox #45 - Summer or Winter (Poppies are a summer plant)
A Lotta Rubber #108 - Summer Feeling
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Round and Round on the Color Wheel
Fussy and Fancy #90 - Bling It On
Allsorts week 210 - In the Garden

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and pretty flowers Chris and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - such an elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Chris, such a beautiful design & image! Love the papers, colors, & embossing, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at allsorts. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin