Sunday, June 23, 2013

MFTWSC124 - Best Day Ever

Still catching up on the MFT sketches... if your a regular visitor you must be sick of seeing that.  The good news is that I've only got four more to go and I'll be caught up.  

Here's the deets:
stamps - My Favorite Things "My Favorite Sentiments" and "DC-LLD Journal It Calendar Basics"
ink - My Favorite Things "Kraft" and "Razzleberry"
paper - My Favorite Things "Kraft". "Razzleberry" and "Primitive Cream" card stock;  October Afternoon "Cakewalk" patterned papers
miscellaneous - twine; button; MFT "Dizzy Doily" and "Fishtail Flags Stax" die-namics





Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC124 - sketch
Oozak #16 - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Sister Act #12 - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles week 25 - Summer Birthday (August 16 is my mom's birthday)
Fussy and Fancy #91 - Button Up
Fairy Tale #70 - Happy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

5 comments:

  1. Really cool design, Chris! Love the colors, stamping, and die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab design
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the design and the pp. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job, thank you for joining the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin