Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Boho Blossoms


I made two cards tonight. This one is for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge and also for the Paper Maniac Challenge to emboss, dry or heat. If you look at the other post for today you might think I'm a schizophrenic. I'm starting to wonder about myself, well at least my well behaved side is wondering about me. The party animal side doesn't care enough to wonder. LOL.
Pink and white cards are just so sweet and I love them and love to make them but they are not much like me. Nevertheless they come out of some part of me that I do my darnedest to suppress.
For this card I used the MFT "Boho Blossoms" set. I stamped the open flower in Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink onto vellum and embossed it with clear powder. On the white card stock underneath it I stamped the solid flower in Memento Angel Pink. I attached the vellum flower to the card stock flower with a pink. I stamped the sentiment on versamark and embossed it with silver powder and punched the ovals with Stampin' Up punches. I put white dots on the scallops with a gel pen. The dots were embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The different layers were mounted on dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting, I hope you like my pink and white card and that reminds me to remind you to click on the pink ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card - so feminine & delicate. I really like the vellum flower and the thin ribbon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin