Thursday, October 22, 2009

I {Heart} Paper - Day 4

I've been playing along with the I {Heart} Paper Birthday Bash Challenges all week. Today is day 4, so when I got home from my day job I was glad that today's challenge was an easy and quick one for me. Day 4's challenge is to use designer papers and ribbons to create a card, box or bag for a birthday celebration. I don't want to miss any of the challenges because there are prizes that are going to be awarded for each challenge and the grand prize winner will be the Guest Designer for November. So if this sounds like something you would want to do, you should click here to learn all the details.
So for today;'s challenge I made a box. This one is pretty easy because I have a Big Shot and the die to cut out the box. I stamped the cute little Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes on it and colored them in with copics. Then I lined the box with some adorable strawberry paper to go along with the strawberry favor I made yesterday. Then I tied the sweet ribbon around the box and hung a little tag I punched with a Martha Stewart punch. You can make this in about 5 minutes and you can get most of the supplies from I {Heart} Papers. So what are you waiting for, you should get over there and have some fun. But before you go, I have two requests, one, leave a comment, two, click on the pink ribbon.
Thanks for visiting, your visits make my day. Your comments put a smile on my face.
Oh, and by the way, come back tomorrow, that's my day to be a Guest Designer for I {Heart} Paper and I'm really excited about that.

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin