Monday, March 12, 2012

Berry Sweet

Does anyone else have this problem?  It seems that often I make a card with minimal stamping it ends up taking longer to make than ones with lots of intricate coloring.  It's not because I didn't how I was going to lay it out because it was made for a sketch challenge.  It wasn't because it took a long time to pick the papers because as soon as I decided on the stamp I knew which papers I would use.  Wish I could say why it took so long but I can't.  I guess I was just putzing...

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "Feelin' Fruity"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black" and "Ladybug"
paper - Bazzill "Ruby Slipper" "Parakeet" and dark green cs; Imaginisce "Berrylicious" dp
miscellaneous - copics; Souffle markers; bling; ribbon; SU linen twine; charm; brads; sewing machine

Here's the challenges:
CES challenges- Use a charm
I {Heart} Ribbon - Printed Ribbon (it's hard to see because it's covered by the images but the ribbon has strawberries printed on it)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.







don't forget the inside

5 comments:

  1. This is very sweet! Love that you have added a cute strawberry charm to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always make me smile- your posts are so fun to read! LOVE this one! such fun layers, great papers & awesome stitching! this is one of my very favorite stamp sets too! super sweet inside too-CA-UTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the berries and the sentiment on your card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, so sweet!! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card! LOVE those fabulous strawberries! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin