Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Rainbow Will Come

As soon as I saw this inspiration photo block on Sunday I knew what stamp set and which papers I wanted to use to make my card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge.  I just had to wait for Wednesday for the sketch to be posted.   It was only a couple days but it seemed like ages, kind of like waiting for Christmas when you're a kid.
I recently purchased this stamp and was planning on using it as soon as I had a chance so when I saw yellow as a color in the challenge I knew this was the stamp I'd be using.  Of course I could make the raincoat any color but yellow is just fun and cheery.  The paper I've had for a couple years, it's TLC.  I don't know where you can pick it up because I used to get it at a monthly scrap in NJ and have never seen it any where else but I haven't done an Internet search on it. 
don't forget the inside

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "The Rainbow Will Come"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black" and Stampin' Up "Pumpkin Pie"
paper - Bazzill "Tangelo" ; TLC "Slumber Party"
miscellaneous - copics; brads; bling; bakers's twine; SU button; umbrella charm; MFT die-mamics  "Little Open Scallop Strip"; sewing machine

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC63 - sketch
CR84FUN50 - photo/yellow, pink , orange
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C127 - Spring is in the Air (April Showers)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

10 comments:

  1. this is such a cute card...i love my favorite things images...i have a couple and i use them like crazy...love the bright colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The papers are so pretty! and the image is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, what a fab image, and I like the layout, the stitching and the decorated inside, such wonderful attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute stamp and card. Just adorable for this time of year, or any! Great choice of printed papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so CUTE! Adorable image and sentiment and the striped paper is a perfect background! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an adorable card Chris! Love the colorful umbrella! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is DELIGHTFUL Chris!!! LOVE these colors and papers!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is as cute as can be! Love her sweet umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous image and your coloring is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this image! Really cute card. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin