Monday, March 5, 2012

an MFT Kind of Day

Did you ever get on a roll and can't seem to stop?  Outside of doing household chores I've been on an MFT roll since yesterday afternoon.  Given the choice of the two I prefer the MFT roll, sadly, some one has to wash the clothes, etc.  Most of you are in the same boat so I'm not expecting any sympathy. 







don't forget the inside

This is my entry for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch challenge.  This is an old image but it wanted to be inked so here it is. ere's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "Who's That e-Girl?"
ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and Ranger Scattered Straw
paper - Stampin' Up "Kraft" and "Blue Bayou" cs, DSP Patterns stack neutrals dp; Favorite Things "Earth" dp
miscellaneous - copics; brads; twine; charm; MFT Scalloped Ribbon Border die-mamics; sewing machine

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club MFTWSC61 - sketch
The Pink Elephant TPE138 - Let's See Those Layers - at least 3
Raise the Bar #94- Use Twine

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again.




3 comments:

  1. I much prefer being on an MFT roll too...but my darn job gets in the way! LOL! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris this is adorable! I love the patterned couch, the layers are just perfect with your meticulous stitching. Thank you so much for joining in on our twine challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fun! love WTG! & i'm so with ya- the chores have taken over for me lately! i have 30 more boxes to unpack then i can play! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin