Thursday, April 14, 2011

Feeling Groovy

Over at Splitcoast I'm playing in a swap that's based on the decades.  This card is for the 70's.  If you lived through those wild post Woodstock days boy are you old.  Oops, what I meant to say was, if you lived through those days you probably remember flower power.  Then again, if you lived through that time you may not be able to remember much of anything, or you may not want to own up to any of the things you did.  Hey, that was the time when streaking was born.  Not being the exhibitionist type I didn't streak but I can remember someone streaking through one of my classes, but I digress...

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things - the a la mode "Groovy Girl"
ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
paper - Wausau Extra Bright Magento cs; American Crafts "Everyday" Bonjour and Gidday; Recollections beige cs
miscellaneous- copics; stickles; charm; ribbon; twine; brads; sewing machine; MFT die-ncamics "sweet stack"

don'y forget the inside


I don't have any challenges for this card.

Thanks for coming by to visit.  I hope you'll come back again.

4 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL Chris..you hit my funny bone again! Love this card and YES...I did live thru those days...dont ask me if I REMEMBER cuz I am not gonna tell u.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groovy card! Love the image - so cute with the flowers in her hair! The glittery peace sign is awesome & you know I love the charm and the flower power paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe that there are no challenges attachted to this!!! I don't remember the '70's, but I do remember the '80's . Unfortuantely. ;) Cute card!! like that flower power DP!!

    jenni

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin