Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm a Guest Bartender

Woohoo!  What'll you have?  A fancy drink with a little umbrella, a shot and a chaser or maybe just a draft.  Oh, don't get me started on beer, there's only about a gazillion of them.  Bar tending was possibly the most fun job I ever had.   I suppose if you consider being on design teams work then this is the most fun job in the world. 


Raise the Bar picked my Painting Eggs post as one of their top 3 cards which means I could be a guest bartender.  Sounded like fun to me and it is.  The challenge is "April Showers" make a card depicting any kind of weather.  Obviously I didn't go with the showers.  It's those beautiful sunny days I decided to celebrate and isn't this Pure Innocence stamp just the perfect image for this celebration.  What weather will you celebrate?  Whatever you choose you can find all the challenge details and the linky tool by clicking here.







don't forget the inside



Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "Pure Innocence - Sun Shiny Day"
ink - Memento Tuxedo black; Close To My Heart "Ocean" and a Bic pen for the "Hi!"
paper - My Favorite Things "Sweet Tooth" cs for base; Warsau "Terra Green" cs for mats; Cosmo Cricket "De Lovely" dp
miscellaneous - copics; My Mind's Eye "Tickled Pink Bling"; ribbon; Prima Flower; button; floss; sewing machine; Nestie's labels 14; MFT die-namics "Rick Rack"




Here's the challenges:
Raise the Bar - April Showers , depicting any kind of weather
Kaboodle Doodle #60 - Spring Has Sprung
Sweet Stampin' - Come Rain or Shine - something to do with weather
Stamps R Us - Spring theme
Totally Gorjuss #73 - Spring has Sprung
Delightful Challenge - Flowers
Belli Challenge - Think Seamstress (the flower is OLD, I'm pushing myself to use flowers cause I have tons and hardly ever use them)
Top Tip 27 - Nature Inspired
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.  Now go get inky and make something for the Raise the Bar challenge.  See you round the blog.

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Chris! :)

    Glorious spring colours and such a sweet image. Love the ribbon and flower too ;)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic colours - it's great so see something so bright and cheerful! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, that's lovely. I adore the gorgeous lime green, blue & pink on this card & what a lovely design. The inside certainly has that 'wow' factor too. Thanks so much for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so precious. Awesome use of your colours and DP. Thank you for playing along with the Creative Belli Blog Challenge. Best of luck.

    hugs,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stitching on this sweet card. Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great job. I know what you mean about the flowers...acutally I have those flowers buy in purple, and I hardly ever use them. I hoard them...lol. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card! Great job on the stitching & I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin