Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hopping with the Pretties

can you see the telephone charm, click on the pic to enlarge it
It's here!  It's time for the Paper Pretties April blog hop which just happens to coincide with the release of the new stamp sets.  The hop starts at the Paper Pretties blog so if you just happened here why don't you head over there and follow the hop, you'll be back here before you know it.
Wohoo!  The stamps this month are great.  Okay I know I say words to that effect every month, It's because every month they just get better and better. 
My card is made with the "Return of Cluck" set.  I love this set because:
  1. the images are adorable
  2. the images are fun to color
  3. the sentiments are a riot
  4. the sentiments are versatile
If you feel in love with this set you can buy it today (the stamps are available at 7:00 AM EST).  Did you see the sock monkey that was sneaked on Sunday?  I am in love with sock monkeys so I'm heading over there as soon as I can, hoping that you all haven't beat me to it.  

OH!  I almost forgot, it's Wednesday and that means it's also time for a challenge PWC149.  This week the Pretties are challenging you to use at least 2 designer papers in your creation.  And I bet you've guessed that you can find all the challenge details and the linky tool for posting your creation, all of that can be found at the Paper Pretties challenge blog.


don't forget the inside

The next stop on the hop is the wildly talented Cindy Haffner.  I know you're going to find some yummy eye candy there.  I'll be going there too but first I have to give you the deets and the challenges.

Here's the deets:
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
paper -  Stampin' Up red cs; Georgia pacific white cs for image and mats' October Afternoon "Modern Homemaker" dp
miscellaneous - copics; buttons; DMC floss; divine twine; phone charm; brads and mini brads; sewing machine; nesties circle and scalloped circle dies; Martha Stewart border punch

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.  The next stop on the hop is the fabulous Cindy Haffner.  Don't forget if you lose your way or you need to take a break you can always stop back at the Paper Pretties blog for a list of the participants.

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Love the bright daisy DP. And that phone charm is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! This set is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bright colours. and a cute image!
    kathleen mc xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't get your link to cindy's blog to work! back to the start!
    kathleen mc xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors! The telephone charm is terrific too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the daisy DP!!! super cute card!!

    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. The daisy paper is my favorite, I'm partial to daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card brought a smile to my face as soon as I saw it. I have chickens and it really is so "chickeny" Love it! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin