Monday, April 11, 2011

Pretties April Release

Time for another April Paper Pretties Release.  This stamp is from "Fun Quotes".   You should scoot over to the Paper Pretties blog to see what the other design team members have done with this set. 
All the sets will be available on Wednesday, April 13th at 7AM  EST.  We'll be celebrating the release with a blog hop that will start at 12:00 AM EST. 
One of the things I like about these stamps is that you can make a great looking card in a short amount of time.  Once you've picked a layout it'll go pretty quickly. 
When there's no image you can pick just about any papers you feel like using.  For my card I decided to go with Basic Grey's "Olivia" dp pad.  All I needed to do was pull a piece of black card stock for my base and white cs for the stamp.  All the other papers were in the pad.  The hardest decision was which pad to use! 

don't forget the inside
I wish you all could see this card in person.  The picture just doesn't show off all the details.  There are aqua mini brads in the corners and dp is stiched down.   There's a little flower gem in the center of the Prima flowers (there are three flowers layered together) around that there are pearls and rhinestone bling.   Very easy, give it a try.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Paper Pretties "Fun Quotes"
ink - Close To My Heart "Olive"
paper - Stampin' Up black cs; Georgia Pacific white cs; Basic Grey "Oliva" dp
miscellaneous - nesties Labels 4 and circles; Hero Arts Sparkle Gems and light green pearls; ribbon; lace; mini brads; sewing machine

Here's the challenges'
Pile It On #15 - Say It In Style
Stamp Something - Sassy Circles Somethings
Freshly Brewed - Flowers

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again - don't forget we're blog hopping on Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I always assume I have to have an image on a card - but not anymore! Love the flower and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, this is GORGEOUS! love the colors & those flowers are to die for!! thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On! & hope to see you again soon! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh WOW Chris I love your big flower!!~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin