Friday, April 1, 2011

Funny Bunny

I don't know about anyone else but when I see a bunny on a ladder decorating a Christmas tree, it makes me giggle.  Earlier this week the Cat's Pajamas challenge was to make a shaped card.  I was thinking about making an egg shaped Easter card but then I saw the Bah Humbug challenge to make something that makes you giggle.  Well, I haven't made a Christmas card in a day or two so I decided to make a tree shaped card.  
Of course I don't have a template for a tree but why let a little thing like that get in my way.  It's a pretty simple shape so I just winged it.  To get it relatively even I made my template on 4=1/4" x  5-1/2" piece of paper that I folded in half, drew half the image and cut it out.  When you unfold it both sides should be the same.  Clear as mud, huh?
I cut down the template to use for the dp.  After getting that done I just glued a lot of bling on it, stuck an eyelet on it and used some divine twine to hang a charm. 



don't forget the inside



Here's the deets:
stamp - the Cat's Pajamas "Your Gift"
ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
paper - Stampin' Up green cs for base; Bo Bunny dp
miscellaneous - copics; divine twine; charm; bling;

Here's the challenges:
the Cat's Pajamas TCPTUES152 - make a shaped card
Bah Humbug #13 - cards that make you giggle
Crafty Creations #112 - Bunnies
For Fun - Christmas
A Gem of a challenge #17 - Anything but Square

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely bunny-card for Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes ... he made me giggle. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real cool card - lovely to see something so different and fun.
    It's going to be extra fun this week blog hopping and checking out everyone's cards.
    Thanks so much for joining in our fun week.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, you're right, he's definitely worth a giggle! Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, your card made me giggle too. Great card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, and fancy a bunny putting up a christmas tree, hope my rabbits don't see this, they will be wanting a christmas tree all to themselves this year.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the shape & the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teddy bears are more than just toys for most children and even grownups. They represent a unique type of toys which are considered as a close personal friend and even as part of the family by most people. adorable teddy bear names

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin