Friday, April 1, 2011

Warm Fuzzies


can you see the heart charm?  click on the pic to enlarge

Warm Fuzzies is the name of this stamp, but for me it's what I felt when I saw it.  It reminds me of when my daughter was a little girl, she loved to wear footie pj's.  Come to think of it those pj are often fuzzy, and they are definitely warm. 
This card was made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. 

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "Warm Fuzzies"
ink - Memento Tuxedo Black for image and sentiment; Ranger Tattered Rose and Shabby Shutters sponged around egg edge
paper - Georgia Pacific white cs for image and inside egg; white textured cs for mats; My Favorite Things "Pink Lemonade" cs for mats and card base; My Favorite Things dp
miscellaneous - copics; pink burlap twine; bunny buttom, heart charm; May ribbon; Hero Arts Sparkle Gems heart bling; mini brads; sewing machine; Nesties egg die; MFT die-namics hearts

don't forget the inside








Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC13 - sketch
Fairy Fun Fridays #49 - Oh So Spring
Creative Belli - think Seamtress (the papers are old, the minis brads are old, the nestie is from last year - I'm making an effort to use up some of my old stuff but it's gonna take a long time to use it all)
Paper Cutz #85 - Easter
If the Shoe Fits FF#73 Sew Crazy
Kaboodle Doodles #60 - Spring has Sprung

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet Chris! Love the little bunny button...too cute! All of your extra special touches are just darling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great job paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fuzzy pj's! Love the ribbon & the dp - the colors coordinate beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling card! Great paper piecing. Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cutie! love the sentiment and how you decorated the inside! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin