Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ei's back, Edna too, Maddy never left.


Eileen's (aka Hazel) been off to Disney World with her family, her mother, and her sister's family. She was there when the monorail accident occurred but thankfully no one in her group was on board when the crash happened. Edna (aka Edan) was off to Virginia on a Girl Scout trip. Maddy (aka Ron) and I (aka MO) never left. They make up my scrapbooking, card making, Girl Scout Service Team co-member group and what a group they are. When we're together it's a laugh riot.



Eileen's birthday is 4th of July. I made this card for her. I didn't want to post it till I knew she was home and received it. This is the card that I mentioned in an earlier post. It was published in an on-line magazine. I posted it here in case it gets taken off the magazine.
This was made with the MFT Let's Picnic stamp set. The blue polka dot blanket is a scrap and the rest of the paper is MFT Summer Collection. The clouds were made with flock. I think this card captured the feeling of summer and the Americana colors are perfect for the holiday.
I'm so glad all the buddies are back in town. They've always got my back and it's comforting to know they're here if I need them.

2 comments:

  1. So great!!! I'm still loving your blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! YAY for no black background. LOL :) Your new layout is nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin